There is so much going on here, I have met way too many awesome people, and am sad to realise I will never get to spend enough time with all of them. I have a ton of photos of cosplayers, bloggers, and story-related panels, but I know next to nothing about the big mechanics changes. I’m really enthusastic about the MoP expansion, which has been an utter surprise to me.
Also american keyboards are weird, so please excuse the odd typing.
As I don’t have much time before I need to rejoin my friends in the convention centre, I though I would rattle off a few quick quotes which have typified my Blizzcon weekend. Apologies for the meme-relatedness of this post, although feel free to blame the Flavor Text ladies for nearly all of it.
- “Door handles should turn.”
- Nipples everywhere
- Cheese Cake Factory is awesome
- Blizzcon goers actually have very good hygiene.
- I’m thinking about cats again.
- Sacco’s eyes on Thursday night were epic. I hope the friday morning hangover was less so.
- @ilaniel is writing awesome stories for Blizzard
- Buy all the things ($200 and counting so far.)
- It was 33 minutes into the WoW Art panel before we saw a female character.
- Wow, you just made the panderan’s belly jiggle? You never seemed to have problems with boob jiggle – perhaps you can find time to give the ladies of Azeroth a bra when you’re doing the rigging and animation for characters?
- Diablo III looks awesome
- Heart of the Swarm looks awesome
- People are amazing. I hope I can afford to come next year
- Yes, I will be at the unofficial party at the Hilton – I’ll be the girl in the doctor who t-shirt, geeky glasses, studded leather wrist cuff and bright red hair.
There was more but my time is up. More to follow on Monday!